The quiet village makes a nice evening stroll and a good starting place for a long country walk or bike ride. Perfect for your walk or bike ride or for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, the Lamoille Valley rail trail runs past the inn. Help yourself to a granola bar from the jar before you set off. Or with advance notice we can provide a picnic. Fishing in the Lamoille River is a short walk away. For the little ones, we have old-fashioned hoops to roll on the lawn and there is a quiet playground just two blocks away.
A full English afternoon tea is available at the inn Thursdays and Sundays. By prior arrangement tea may be offered on other days as well as other meals and festivities such as luncheons, private dinners, birthday parties, brunch, etc.
Special events at the inn are scheduled throughout the year and are listed on our calendar of events. Current selections include
Jane Austen weekends
Join Our Jane Austen Weekend Mailing List
Events and Specials
Join Our Events & Specials Mailing List
- Jane Austen Weekend: Persuasion on August 7, 2020 8:00 pm
- Jane Austen Weekend in Character- postponed on August 14, 2020
- Jane Austen Weekend: Persuasion on August 14, 2020
- Jane Austen Weekend: Persuasion on August 21, 2020
- Jane Austen Weekend: Persuasion on September 11, 2020 8:00 pm
- Jane Austen Weekend: Persuasion on October 23, 2020
- Jane Austen Weekend: Persuasion on January 22, 2021 8:00 pm
- Jane Austen weekend: Pride and Prejudice on January 29, 2021