The quiet village makes a nice evening stroll and a good starting place for a long country walk or bike ride. With advance notice we can provide a picnic. For cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, the Lamoille Valley rail trail runs past the inn. Fishing in the Lamoille River is a short walk away. For the little ones, we have old-fashioned hoops to roll on the lawn and there is a quiet playground just two blocks away.
A full English afternoon tea is available at the inn Thursdays and Sundays. By prior arrangement tea may be offered on other days as well as other meals and festivities such as luncheons, private dinners, birthday parties, brunch, etc.
Special events at the inn are scheduled throughout the year and are listed on our calendar of events. Current selections include
Jane Austen weekends
Downton Abbey weekend with dinner and etiquette talk
Join Our Mailing List
- Theater Tea and The Music Man on October 2, 2014 5:00 pm
- Jane Austen Talk: Making Sense of Regency England on January 9, 2015 8:00 pm
- Jane Austen Weekend: Sense and Sensibility on January 9, 2015 8:00 pm
- Jane Austen Tea on January 10, 2015 3:00 pm
- Regency Dinner Party and Jane Austen Book Discussion on January 10, 2015 8:00 pm
- Jane Austen Talk: Regency Fashion on January 23, 2015 8:00 pm
- Jane Austen Weekend: Emma on January 23, 2015 8:00 pm
- Jane Austen Tea on January 24, 2015 3:00 pm
- Regency Dinner & Jane Austen Book Discussion on January 24, 2015 8:00 pm