The quiet village makes a nice evening stroll and a good starting place for a long country walk or bike ride. With advance notice we can provide a picnic. For cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, the Lamoille Valley rail trail runs past the inn. Fishing in the Lamoille River is a short walk away. For the little ones, we have old-fashioned hoops to roll on the lawn and there is a quiet playground just two blocks away.
A full English afternoon tea is available at the inn Thursdays and Sundays. By prior arrangement tea may be offered on other days as well as other meals and festivities such as luncheons, private dinners, birthday parties, brunch, etc.
Special events at the inn are scheduled throughout the year and are listed on our calendar of events. Current selections include
Jane Austen weekends
Join Our Jane Austen Weekend Mailing List
Events and Specials
Join Our Events & Specials Mailing List
- Jane Austen Weekend: Sense and Sensibility on January 26, 2018
- Downton Abbey-inspired Weekend on February 2, 2018
- Jane Austen Weekend: Sense and Sensibility on August 10, 2018
- Jane Austen In Character Weekend on August 17, 2018 10:00 pm
- Jane Austen Weekend: Sense and Sensibility on January 11, 2019
- Jane Austen Weekend: Emma on January 25, 2019